New for 2022.
- Fitted without a Maxi-lifter opening (type 1942) which is capable of taking virtually all domestic sewing machines on the market old or new!
- This model arrives fitted with our 3-step pushdown release air-lift mechanism which means a quick push-down moves your machine from storage to flatbed to free-arm positions.
- Transparent door storage bins that are removable if needed and recessed under the lid by means of a specially constructed angled door system that not only gives greater support to the top but also allows your fabric to drape down without catching or disturbing the door bin contents.
- New to this model is a sturdy supported work area at the back of the machine which prevents the needle drag that can happen when sewing large projects. This will help ease the stress on your neck and shoulders when sewing large projects for long periods of time. It lifts up easily when needed and down when not (so it doesn’t need to be open all the time) and takes very little space when it’s down. It has a very sturdy double gate leg design to give maximum support.
- Stores both a sewing machine and an overlocker, or maybe a second smaller portable machine if you prefer.
- New extra support arm for the right-hand work area.
- Hides both your machines away in a beautiful cabinet. No one would ever know.
- An acrylic flatbed inset plate is supplied with this model, cut to fit your sewing machine.
- Available in 4 great finishes.
- Arrives fully assembled!
beech, white, weathered oak and American grey.
Download the brochure here Nova-XL