Pfaff Bias Binder Sewing Machine Foot
Pfaff Bias Binder Sewing Machine Foot, if you are looking for a foot to help with your bias binding then this is the foot you need, it's so easy to use.
You will need unfolded bias tape 24 mm (scant 1”) wide.
How to use Pfaff Sewing Machine Bias Binder foot?
How to use:
- Remove the presser foot. Attach the Bias Binder.
- Cut the beginning of the bias tape at a diagonal.
- Feed the tape into the scroll of the binder and pull out to the back.
- Adjust the binder and/or the needle position so that the needle pierces the fabric approximately 1 - 1.5 mm (1/16 inch) from the folded edge of the bias tape.
- Stitch about 25 mm (1 inch) along the Bias Tape.
- Insert the edge of the fabric to be bound between the Bias Tape edges into the slot of the binder. The Bias Tape will enclose the raw edge automatically during sewing.
A,BC,D,E,F,G,J,K Pfaff Sewing Machines