There are a lot of sewing machine brands out there, but Singer continues to be one of the most popular. This is because Singer sewing machines are reliable and trusted, and each of which has a range of impressive features. Here are five Singer sewing machines that are well worth considering.
Which Singer Sewing Machine Will You Choose?
- Singer M2105 Sewing Machine – If you are looking for a sewing machine that’s easy to use, look no further than the Singer M2105 sewing machine. It’s lightweight, portable and ideal for anyone with limited space for sewing. You won’t struggle to get to grips with this sewing machine, which is why it’s an ideal option for those who are just getting started with sewing. It’s a good choice for fashion sewing, quilts and crafts.
- Singer 3321 Sewing Machine – With so many sewing machines to choose from, knowing which model to choose as a beginner can be difficult. Luckily, you can’t go wrong with the Singer 3321. It boasts an automatic needle threader, simple functions and features that keep sewing simple.
- Singer Quantum Stylist 9960 – Though it is not one of the cheaper models on the market, the Singer Quantum Stylist 9960 does everything you need a sewing machine to do. It’s easy to set up, simple to thread and has many automatic features. Regardless of the type of sewing you are doing, this sewing machine will be able to handle it.
- Singer 3223 Simple – Sometimes, it’s best to keep things simple and that is exactly what this sewing machine does. It has all of the foundational features that basic sewers could need, as well as the ability to help those who have more experience.
- Singer C430 Sewing Machine – With 810 stitches and 5 fonts, it’s easy to see why this sewing machine is a popular choice. It offers unlimited creative possibilities, so you really can sew in a way that works for you. Whatever you are creating, this sewing machine has a lot to offer.
Servicing and Replacing Your Singer Sewing Machine Parts
As with any sewing machine, it’s recommended that you regularly service your Singer machine to ensure that it’s performing optimally. If anything needs replacing, Singer sewing machine parts are very easy to source – this is one of the advantages of buying from Singer.
Services and repairs are simple and affordable, and parts replacements are often factored into the price of the service.
At Sewing Direct, you will find a whole host of Singer sewing machines to choose from. It doesn’t matter what type of sewing machine you are looking for, you are sure to find a Singer sewing machine that ticks every box. To find out more, get in touch with the Sewing Direct tea, or browse our stock of sewing machines online.