The ultimate heavy-duty sewing machine, the Singer HD6805C frees your creativity with over 560 stitch applications and the power to get through heavy fabrics.
- The best heavy-duty digital machine available
- Ideal for: Intermediate to experienced sewists
This heavy-duty computerised sewing machine is the cream of the crop, offering the best of Singer’s heavy-duty machines wrapped into one tough package.
- 568 Stitch applications
Wide range of sewing techniques for creativity and customisation.
- 300 Stitches
Choose from a variety of stitches for basic sewing, decorative sewing, and more!
- Enhanced piercing power
- More power for sewing thick fabric layers
- Extra high sewing speed
- Professional results for faster results
- LCD screen
- Clearly display your selected stitch, as well as stitch settings for length and width.
- Speed control
- Set the machine’s maximum sewing speed as desired for full control.
- Touch button stitch selection
- Use the touch buttons under the LCD window to select your stitch, and also view your stitch’s length and width settings.
- 2 x lettering fonts
- Personalise projects with custom words, phrases or monograms.
- 9 x 1 Step buttonholes
- Create consistent buttonholes in a style to suit your needs.
- Automatic thread cutter
Trim both the top and bobbin threads with the touch of a button.
- Quick and easy threading
Easy to see and thread for a quick start.
- Needle threader
- Effortless threading of the needle for a faster start.
- Drop and sew bobbin
- Easily insert the bobbin and monitor the bobbin thread supply.
- Heavy-duty metal frame
- Full interior metal frame provides long-lasting durability.
- LED lighting
- A clear view of the sewing area while reducing shadows.
- Tie-off button
- Sews securing stitches at beginning and end to prevent thread tails from unravelling.
- Mirror image
- Many stitch patterns can be monitored for more creative possibilities.
- Stitch elongation
- Many stitch patterns can be elongated for more creative possibilities.
- Drop feed
- Allows multiple sewing techniques.
- Adjustable stitch length & width
- Customise stitches for creative techniques.
- Free arm
- Sew hems and cuffs with ease.
- The stainless steel bedplate
- Fabric, buttons, and zippers will glide smoothly over the machine’s surface.
- Start/stop button
Start & Stop machine without the pedal
An Expert Sewing Experience with an intuitive package
If a high-speed professional sewing machine is what you’re after, the Singer Heavy Duty Machine is the one. Capable of consistent stitching, it would surely make a list of the 5 Best Singer Sewing Machines.
The top-of-the-range model makes complex creative projects nearly effortless. Use the free arm mode for small and fiddly areas such as cuffs and tubular costume elements or set the speed control to the maximum for long straight runs of stitching.
Your purchase will assist Blessington to donate $100,000 to the McGrath Foundation to help fund McGrath Breast Care Nurses.
Continue Your Sewing Journey with More Sewing Direct Products
In need of some more great sewing products? Our online Habby is stocked with a wide variety of goods – from accessories to sewing patterns to materials like buttons and fasteners. Shop the range today, or visit our store in Nottingham, UK for services and repairs on your trusty machines.
If you’re after something else, don’t hesitate to contact us – our friendly and professional team is on hand to tackle any query you might have.