The Pfaff Ambition 610 sewing machine represents the latest in innovative machine design. Offering an intuitive user experience courtesy of a range of helpful features, the Ambition 610 is a machine for the ambitious modern sewer. With Pfaff’s signature IDT technology, which feeds fabric of any thickness from top or bottom with measured consistency, the Ambition 610 is a fantastic evolution of the classic sewing machine and a worthy upgrade for any sewer.
The LCD screen conveniently showcases your current settings and allows you to easily change your stitch and other key functions. Elsewhere, the automatically adjusting thread tension and consistent, reliable stitching results make this a fantastic choice if you’re looking for a reliable and well-built sewing machine.
Pfaff Ambition 610 is a great machine if you are wanting to invest in a machine that is more than just basic, with its large sewing space and built-in sewing features this 610 lends itself to a whole range of sewers, including those who are just starting out quilting.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 110 built-in stitches
- 29 needle positions
- 1-step buttonhole
- Intuitive button controls
- LCD display
- Large sewing space for greater ease of use
- Start/Stop button with a speed slider control for pedal-free adjustment
- Adjustable thread tension
- LED-lit sewing area
- Free-motion sewing
- FREE Extension Table worth £60
- 6x sewing feet: Standard presser foot with IDT, Fancy stitch foot 1A with IDT, Fancy stitch foot 2A, Blindhem foot with IDT, Zipper foot with IDT, One-step Buttonhole foot
- Hard carry case
Have a look at our video on the Pfaff 610 Sewing machine.
Not what you are looking for? Have a look at the Pfaff Ambition 620 Sewing Machine here