The Pfaff Coverlock 3.0
5 threads, unbelievable sewing space, the professional coverstitch and a lot more! Sew, trim, hem and more in a single step for a professional finish on all of your projects. Give your ideas the perfect finish and create exclusive accents with decorative stitches.
Easy to change from overlock stitches to cover stitches
No needle plate/presser foot change is needed at conversion for different stitches
Adjustable for perfectly even seams, no stretching of the seam or puckering of fine fabrics.
- Sews 1100 stitches per minute – sew faster, save time.
- 2 sewing speeds – When you want more precision use the slower speed.
Lay-in tension and colour-coded thread paths
For quick and convenient threading.
Adjustable stitch length, cutting width and presser foot pressure
Choose optimal settings for different fabrics and techniques.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 5, 4, 3, 2 thread sewing
- Auto Tension Dial to select the desired stitch with automatically set thread tension
- A large sewing space for your project
- 23 stitches to choose from
- Tension release ensures threads pull easily when presser foot is up
- Accessory box
- Knife blade (for the movable upper cutter)
- 5 Thread unreeling discs
- 5 Thread spool nets
- Allen key
- Coverstitch table B (for Cover/chain stitch)
- 5 Cone holders
- Dust cover
- Lint brush
- Waste tray
- Needle threader
- Extension table - including four legs and push pin
- Needle pack
Coverstitches– great for sewing elastic hems, perfect for finishing all kinds of knitwear.
Chainstitch– Join fabric layers where a traditionally pressed open seam is required. Works well as a basting stitch.
5-thread overlock– combines two stitches for durable and reliable seams.
4-thread overlock– reinforced overlock stitch for perfect sewing, trimming and finishing.
3-thread overlock– wide and narrow overlock seams and decorative techniques.
2-thread overlock– rolled edge and flatlock, wide and narrow.
Built-in rolled edge– sew 2 or 3-thread rolled hems quickly without changing the presser foot or stitch plate.
Please see the video below for a threading guide for a 2 thread flatlock wide stitch.
Please see the other cover stitches we sell here.